Workplace Implementation Specialist
Flexible UK base location with regular UK wide travel
We have multiple opportunities to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Workplace Team within Computacenter's Consultancy Practice. As the UK market leader, with over 55% of Windows enterprise migrations in the UK and the 3rd largest Windows migration partner globally, you will be very busy on huge Windows10 deployment projects!
So why Computacenter ? As well as the above, if you are you seeking an Employer who not only have substantial, enterprise scale projects, but who will commit to train/certify you in other new technologies for BEYOND Windows10, look no further! At Computacenter - all consultants receive the required technical training as well as undertaking accreditations to support our partner status. Virtual digital development teams provide enablement training and development in emerging technologies such as Apple, Jamf, Intune and WorkspaceOne, for future work beyond WIN10 upgrades and migrations.
- Implementing complex technical solutions - with a strong focus on Microsoft desktop and deployment technologies.
- Supporting infrastructure technologies
- Contribute to bid, project and technical documents
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, competitors, technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed product knowledge of the following technologies;
- Desktop deployment experience – enterprise deployments of Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Desktop configuration experience (ADK, MDT, creation of Task Sequences,) – Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- Deployment Toolset(s) – System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch, SCCM 2012
- Co-management of Windows 10 using SCCM, Intune and Azure Active Directory
- Intune Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Management Suite
- Microsoft Professional Qualifications – additional accreditations with other vendors desirable
Competitive Salary + Car + Pension + Sharesave + Professional and Technical training (including conferences)
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.