A leading IT service provider has a job requirement for a Warehouse Operative to join their growing team in Hatfield. Our client, who operate in over 70 countries and have over 10,000 employees in Europe alone, are Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services who implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of vendors to manage their technology infrastructure on their client’s behalf. However, the most important part of their company are the services they provide, which is where you come in.
The successful Warehouse Operative based in Hatfield will have excellent organisation skills and you’ll be passionate about working within the IT sector while being involved in cross checking stock and deliveries for the Head Office. The Warehouse Operative job will involve:
- Boxing and Unboxing IT equipment.
- Pallet Movement / Work Planning.
- Data input.
- Bespoke System work. In house systems (Training Given)
- Working as a team and independently (target driven)
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Work to performance targets and deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
Successful applicants must be confident and have warehouse experience. You will have an organized and have methodical approach to a busy working schedule, naturally you will enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team and have demonstrable basic PC skills with the desire to deliver high service to our client.
What you’ll get in return
So…what’s in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on a high profile project for a globally recognised IT service provider, on a generous rate. Furthermore, you can enhance your skills and be directly involved building your experience in the IT sector.
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.