A new and fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Warehouse Operative to join our team in Hatfield. You will be working in a complex warehouse environment meeting tight deadlines and interacting with internal teams. The Warehouse supports our engineering network with parts and logistics. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver on time and every time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Database input.
- Receiving and identifying field returns components through a scrap, store, repair, warranty loop.
- Updating inventory control movements using SAP and re assigning info work records in call management system (ITSM).
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Emailing ISPs and Management when required.
- Work to tight deadlines by way of personal performance targets and SLAs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience in Warehouse practice
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Has the ability to work unsupervised
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Has the ability to resolve routine problems with established solutions
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time keeping
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.