A new and fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Warehouse Operative to join our team in Hatfield. You will be working in a complex warehouse environment meeting tight deadlines and interacting with internal teams. The Warehouse supports our engineering network with parts and logistics. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver on time and every time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Database input.
- Receiving and identifying field returns components through a scrap, store, repair, warranty loop.
- Updating inventory control movements using SAP and re assigning info work records in call management system (ITSM).
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Emailing ISPs and Management when required.
- Work to tight deadlines by way of personal performance targets and SLAs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience in Warehouse practice
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Has the ability to work unsupervised
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Has the ability to resolve routine problems with established solutions
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time keeping
Competitive Salary + comprehensive and fully flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.