A new and fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Warehouse Operative to join our team in Hatfield. You will be working in a complex warehouse environment meeting tight deadlines and interacting with internal teams. The Warehouse supports our engineering network with parts and logistics. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver on time and every time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Database input.
- Receiving and identifying field returns components through a scrap, store, repair, warranty loop.
- Updating inventory control movements using SAP and re assigning info work records in call management system (ITSM).
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Emailing ISPs and Management when required.
- Work to tight deadlines by way of personal performance targets and SLAs.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience in Warehouse practice
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Has the ability to work unsupervised
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Has the ability to resolve routine problems with established solutions
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time keeping
Competitive Salary + comprehensive and fully flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.