Roles at this level will perform a range of technical work activities.
- Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
- Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
- Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
- Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Evaluate escalations and action appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain consistent effective contribution.
- Identify own development needs in line with business objectives.
- Acts as a role model for colleagues with regards to technical and behavioural competencies.
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Ensure Department/Contract meets SLA performance targets
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures
- Demonstrates relevant Face behaviours
- Costs minimised
- Keep skills up to date with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role/Contract
- Attain and maintain accreditations as appropriate to the role/Contract
The Ideal Candidate
- Works under supervision. Uses minor discretion.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
- Uses information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service abilities
- Routine administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
About the Company
Computacenter is Europes leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers infrastructures