Team Leader (Swap Support UK)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader within Swap Support in Hatfield. The role will focus on achieving department objectives, team productivity, incident management (open incidents, closures, issues), the feeding back and improvement of staff processing accuracy, holiday planning & return to work interviews, sickness cover, escalated complaints and maintaining team morale.
- Supports Operations Manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Manages the teams open incidents, incident breaches with partners; and keeps the Operations Manager up to date.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- The role will involve proactively team leading in a hands on capacity, the scheduling team of around 20, to maintain and exceed SLA and OLA targets which include things such as reducing call run rates, managing aged calls, escalation handling and coordinating the teams best practices. Day to day duties will include active queue management, implementation SLAs, OLAs and KPIs,challenge handling, team meetings, one to ones and general staff development.
The Ideal Candidate
- People Management skills
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Team Meeting experience
- Strong Relationship Building
- Customer Service Skills
- Prioritisation / time management
- Team Leadership Experience
- ITSM and SAP
Salary - Competitive
Working hours 0830 1700, 1000 1830 with occasional weekend support.
About the Company
Computacenter is Europes leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers infrastructures.