Solutions Specialist - Workplace
Due to continued growth and investment, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen within the Sales community for a Workplace Solutions Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling Professional services from mid to large Corporate and Public Sector accounts and developing strategy to maximise opportunities and grow market share.
- Providing end-to-end ownership for an opportunity on behalf of the business line team
- Supporting the qualification process with the account teams
- Assisting the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution, creating a compelling proposition and negotiating commercials to close the deal
- Responsible for providing commercial governance throughout the pre-sales and project delivery, ensuring optimal customer satisfaction and deal profitability
- Responsible for managing the internal service providers and any external suppliers
- Supporting, guiding and coaching the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals across all vertical sectors
- Driving partnership & collaboration with key vendors
- Developing strategy to maximise opportunities and grow market share
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive commercial experience and a demonstrable track record of Professional Services sales
- Demonstrable experience of selling IT solutions and services
- Developing and closing multiple deals in the region of £250k – £2.5M Revenue, selling to Blue Chip clients in the mid market and above (c2000+ users)
- Demonstrable vendor experience, influencing and developing strategic partnerships with proven experience of working with multiple manufacturers and partners; and managing conflicting demands and expectations
- Credible specialist knowledge and can articulate this well whilst communicating effectively with the client up to C level
- The ability to work effectively with Computacenter solution experts in defining the right proposition for a specific client's needs
- The ability to manage the entire deal from inception to delivery start and commercial close
- The ability to adapt style to customer requirements
- Proven experience of working in a highly customer and business focussed environment
- Strong understanding of strategic and technology issues in the Business Line market place
- Demonstrable presentation, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Understanding of commercial and risk management in a Solutions environment
- Ability to manage complex sales campaigns and engage, build and maintain relationships at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience of commercial management in a services organisation
Solutions Specialist - Workplace
Competitive Salary + Car + Uncapped OTE
South (with UK Travel)
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 11,000 staff employed across the Group. 2015 adjusted profit before tax was £86.9 million. Revenues were £3.05 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.