Solutions Leader - End User
As part of our journey to become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers' infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
To design and implement technically, commercially and logistically innovative solutions and services for the provision of products and product related services to our customers enabling sustainable growth.
Leveraging world class product, commercial and market expertise to differentiate Computacenter and enable our customers to accelerate their outcomes
- To attend Customer opportunity / strategy meetings to understand and articulate business and technical device and end user strategy for the company and customer.
- Provide qualification of designs or opportunities and produce technical design documentation
- Work closely with Vendors / Partners to keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies to manage the ‘cradle to grave’ solution provisions cycle.
- Act as device Authority for nominated key accounts
- Work as technical approver on enterprise scale, mission-critical customer projects
- Work with peers to advise and recommend on future technology and services
- Research technology and deliver associated white papers to promote Computacenter’s offerings.
- Maintain high level of industry awareness through training and self-development
- Engage in, and manage, Customer demonstrations and Proofs of Concept
- Development of service offerings, utilising newly released products having ensured that functionality claims are valid.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are valid and meet Customer
- Work with GTS, Director and Specialists to deliver compelling offers based on vendor independent technology selections
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level or relevant technical experience, including experience as Lead Technical Consultant
- Ability to design in-depth, complex technical solutions
- Relevant industry leading qualification or accreditation in one or more technology
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure technology and its business application
- Demonstrable ability to provide input into commercial/technical documents and to develop solution specific business cases
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present at large internal and external audiences and at board level.
- Experience of producing White Papers
- Ability to lead and organise a large virtual technical team, with good negotiation skills and people management skills
- Industry leading knowledge in specialist Technology area.
Commercial understanding and ability to articulate technical and commercial customer benefits.
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.