Solution Specialist - Managed Print
Managed Print - Solution Specialist
UK Wide - can be based form any Computacenter Office
Hatfield, Manchester, Reading, Birmingham, London
Due to continued growth and success, a new opportunity for a Sales Specialist within the Managed Print Services sector has become available. The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the Managed Print industry and will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and providing customers with a bespoke value added solution.
- Work in collaboration with the Account Management team to create new opportunities across the full Computacenter customer base, ensuring resources are appropriately deployed
- Engaging with new customers to determine their printing and document management requirements, defining a solution and creating a compelling proposition, with responsibility for then negotiating commercials, closing the deal and providing commercial direction for the project
- The ability to manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start to commercial close
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Preparing customer quotations and written proposals and responding to tenders
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities
- Updating and maintaining Computacenter’s CRM system
- Arrange and attend meetings with prospective and existing customers in order to raise awareness and sell Managed Print and Document solutions
- Support, guide and coach the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven Sales track record within the Managed Print Service sector
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of MPS industry
- Ability to build and present business cases to Enterprise customers
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward
- Ability to manage customer expectations and adapt to customer requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of Computacenter’s services and solutions
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with C level
Highly Competitive Basic Salary + Car + Pension + Potential Double OTE
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Computacenter provides user support, supply chain management, and secure provision of applications and data to support individual working styles and improve collaboration. To achieve this, we assist with consulting as well as the implementation and operation of networks and datacenter infrastructures on or off customers’ premises and in the cloud.
Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas from which our employees provide user support in 30 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.