Software Developer Industrial Placement
We have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate to join our thriving Global Solutions Center as a Software Developer and Programmer.
The Global Solutions Center is the main hub in Computacenter to show technology innovation to our customers. The market has become more software-driven and therefore we are offering this opportunity to talented undergraduates with a passion for coding who can ‘bring our solutions to life’. This is a 13 month Industrial Placement opportunity based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire with a potential for Europe-wide travel.
GLOBAL SOLUTIONS CENTER FACTS
• Largest multi-vendor testing facility in Europe
• 127 racks of equipment across 2 datacenters
• 10 customer laboratories for proving new technologies
• Latest core and edge technologies from all major vendors
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• A specific role adding value to the business
• Structured development programme including technical and personal development
• Opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualifications
• ‘Hands on’ experience in a fast paced environment which will provide an opportunity to learn and work on innovative solutions for our customers
• Exposure to a global corporate environment
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re seeking undergraduates who are on track for a 2:1 honours degree, in Computer Science, Software Programming or similar discipline. Additionally, we are looking for individuals who:
• Has the ability and drive to pick up new languages or techniques as needed.
• Is confident to put their own ideas into any task and be a self-starter
• Displays a strong work ethic in a dynamic customer facing environment.
• Familiar with android studio and emulators.
• Knowledge with ionic would be a bonus.
• Someone that can work autonomously and independently complete tasks when needed.
The individual does not need to have proficient skills in all of the above, but have a strong Object Orientated background and be willing to try new things.
About the Company
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our
programme. Please submit your CV by 4 January 2019.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody
who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please visit: