Senior Sales Specialist
Are you a solutions specialist in IT that wants to make the next step in their Career? Do you have experience in creating comprehensive client solutions?
We’ll empower you to put customers first and create the IT solutions that enable clients to maximise productivity. Whether that’s providing end user support, or infrastructure services or projects – in networking and security, data storage and cloud, or workplace mobility.
- Design and implement technically, commercially and logistically innovative solutions and product related services for our customers
- Responsibility for the development of solution design that matches customer requirements
- Set bid strategies, including identification of partnering opportunities
- Represent the customer perspective in the qualification and creation of differentiating propositions and drive the overall solution
- Leadership of the design team and coordination of activities
- Maximise the opportunities and other core propositions
- Oversee the creation, and be a key member of the team delivering presentations and supporting bid material
- Engage with the customer in a consultative approach, building trust and credibility into the solution through the effective articulation of overall value, ROI, and all key benefits that support the client’s internal business case
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders: sales, proposition owners, service delivery, and other internal service providers
- Provide cohesive approach to solution creation for prospect/target client, through communication, guidance and steering of all stake holders the solution represent’s best value to Computacener and the client
- Drive the commercial negotiation around the deal
- Work alongside the Sales Specialist and/or the Client Director to ensure internal review and approval processes are followed and used effectively
- Ensure transparent handover to service delivery teams of contract, and other supporting information
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of sales processes including bidding, deal structures, negotiations and closures
- Able to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to influence sales team and customer through sound and well-structured thought processes supported where necessary with articulate and concise written work
- Will possess and understanding of contracts contract structures for clients and external partners
- Excellent understanding of technology sourcing strategies as well as in depth understanding of end-to-end supply chain operations, ideally with a procurement background
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to internal and external audiences
- Good working knowledge of relevant commercial tools and systems e.g. cost & pricing tools, maintenance & logistics, resource planning and project planning.
- Able to analyse situations and make decisions based on limited information and prioritise effectively
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritise own workload
- Technical competency and understanding of HW and SW Vendors
Senior Solution Specialist
UK wide, London Based
Competitive plus car and Bonus
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.