Senior Consultant - Managed Service Tools
An exciting opportunity to join Group Operational Processes & Tooling (GOPT) in either Germany or UK (Hatfield), for a talented Business Analyst with a good understanding of IT Service Management business systems.
GOPT are a team of subject matter experts in the areas of ITIL processes and IT Service Management Tools. Our mission is to govern and drive standardisation in the areas of ITIL based processes including the implementation of those processes for new customers and to govern, maintain and enhance commercial tools.
- Ongoing review and improvement of the governance and RFC processes
- Definition of process KPIs and development of reports
- Review and quality check of tooling related business requirements
- Management and tracking of tooling related business requirements across their lifecycle
- Facilitating meetings to clarify impact and purpose of business requirements within a wider group of stakeholders
- Ensure that business requirements are properly translated into tooling requirements
- Facilitating meetings for technically approvals of business requirements
- Facilitating meetings for senior management approvals and prioritisation of business requirements
- Run the Inlife Steering Group (ISG) that ensures an alignment between the business - represented by delivery and service management - and GIS and to register, document, discuss and decide on changes and their priorities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of IT Service Management business systems
- Good understanding of Managed Service Organisations and its general functions, tools and processes to manage the operation of servicesAbility to coordinate, organise and prioritises work activities for self and others
- Excellent administrative skills, ability to understand business requirements and the underlying business cases
- Excellent analysis skills, ability to identify and analyse process issues and to derive process improvements.
- 4-5 years’ experience in operational or service management environments
- Confident building relationships with key stakeholder and senior management
- Able to work in/across a virtual team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Workflow functionalities
- Very good verbal and written English and German skills
- Prompt, diligent, presentable, and a role model internally and externally
Competitive Basic Salary + Standard Co Benefits + Car Package
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.