Senior Business Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst/ Business Analyst to become part of Computacenter, a large growing IT business based in Hatfield. Reporting to the Service Owner – Business Services Systems (Internal Systems) you will work closely and business partner the Group Finance function with the day to day activities on SAP usage and exploitation.
- Provide high level consultancy role within specialist area to peer group and internal customers
- Manage and implement projects relevant to specialist area
- Develop and motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
- Acting as a point of escalation on complex issues and providing appropriate support to other team members
- Maintain confidentiality in all business related matters.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business.
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Management level to build and maintain relationships
- Responsible for the adoption of CC best practice and service offerings to ensure consistency of service.
- Makes decisions which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent user of advanced SAP (Finance)
- Experience in delivering project and change, consultancy would be an advantage
- Commercially aware and able to develop advanced analytical forecasting capability and management information
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of work experience in a challenging commercial environment
- Proven commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of relevant functional systems
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi tier management
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
- This role will require occasional European travel (France / Germany)
Competitive package + Standard Co Benefits + Car Package
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.