Senior Business Analyst
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as an Senior Business Analyst in our Information Services division and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
Within Group Information Systems we deliver, manage and maintain the systems that support Computacenter's business. This includes our IT infrastructure and our core applications.
Our Mission Statement is to be recognised as an approachable, flexible and responsive Division which understands our customers' needs and is committed to delivering innovative, cost effective services and solutions.
The Business Analyst/Pre-sales consultant is a senior role with strong Pre-sales, Business Analysis and Project Management skills, and responsible for designing and overseeing the delivery of technical solutions within sales cycle. This is a consultative role working closely with the Sales and the internal technical solution owners and driving the technical solution to meet business requirements in the pre-sales opportunity.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with sales team and potential customers to understand their business and define and offer the most appropriate solution by using standard solution
- Participate in sales demos and discussions and respond to Request For Information/Request For Proposals and Best And Final Offer (BAFO)
- Provide estimates and quotes for technical solution delivery and prepare Statement of Work
- Conduct Due Diligent sessions with the customer before BAFO and post contract verifications
- Identify the gap between customer requirements and the standard solution
- Identify and manage Technical requirements outside of the standard solution
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven record of Pre-sales or business analysis experience in IT managed services
- Clarifying requirements
- Creating cost models
- Validation of proposed solutions against standards
- Following governance processes
- ITIL foundation qualification
- Understanding of IT service management tools
- Understanding of B2B integrations
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure including connectivity solutions, ADSL, MPLS, Internet VPN
- Experience in writing Statement of Work documents including commercial elements
- Fluent in English language both written and oral
- Willingness to travel
Competitive + Benefits + Car Allowance
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.