Security Solutions Architect – Cloud Security
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Security Solutions Architects to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Networking and Security Consultancy Practice within Computacenter. The successful Architect will report directly to the Networking & Security Practice Leader, joining an already healthy sized team, but due to pipeline we need additional talented individuals.
Our Consultancy Practice mission is ‘to be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of our people’. Supported by our core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote our ‘Winning Together’ culture.
Year-on-year we invest significantly in the development of our people and services, covering technical and professional training, vendor accreditation and the creation of new and innovative services and solutions for our customers. People development is a core part of our organisational DNA, and many of our most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by our long standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which we were recently upgraded to Silver status.
Joining this exciting team will open opportunities for you to contribute to both our business and our propositions; we believe Computacenter provides unrivalled scope to advance your career and develop your professional skills. To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Responding, proposing, designing, implementing and transitioning Secure IT solutions. The ideal candidate will have a very strong security background and demonstrable appreciation of network, multi-cloud and end to end solution security requirements, backed by related accreditations from main vendors such as Cisco Systems, Symantec, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
- Identifying, understanding and conducting gap analysis between current state and future state of large customers environments across all sectors, including advisory services and making roadmap recommendations around security
- Understand, translate and gap analysis against organisational business requirements (policies, standards, contractual and regulatory)
- Leading multi-disciplinary solution delivery teams and work streams on ensuring an end to end secure architecture and designs, including those on premise and hybrid cloud based solutions
- Leading and assuring the end-to-end pre-sales and delivery of multiple environments (Development, Test & Production, proof of concept) as well as the necessary processes; technical governance and quality assurance, structured change management and the successful transition of delivered infrastructure to operational management and support.
- Development of customers vision, strategy and roadmap for security, and ensuring alignment with the Business requirements and direction
- Designing and assuring secure solutions for the modern business including multi-cloud and container workload based environments
- Reviewing and Assuring security for high level and detailed architecture designs, end to end solutions, proposals and bid responses
- Developing and continuously improving Computacenter services, standards, processes and key go to market propositions
The Ideal Candidate
- Enterprise wide security architecture and design including for on premise and hybrid cloud based security solutions
- Building security frameworks, blueprints and templates including service and product descriptions
- Experience in leading teams responsible for delivering wide range of information security services
- Pre-Sales experience in all aspects of modern security solutions including infrastructure, workload, application, cloud, container, endpoint, user, data, identity, access and regulatory compliance
- Mapping existing processes against regulatory and legal requirements (e.g. GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001) and conducting gap analysis between current state and future state
- Demonstrable experience of customer engagement lifecycles including Pre-Sales gathering / eliciting and defining of requirements, solution design and cost model creation, in delivery, designing and implementing security solutions (HLD and LLD) to effectively address identified security gaps and requirements
- Evidence of performing technical and operational governance and quality assurance against pre-sales and delivery engagements including validating security compliance and requirements are met
- Gap analysis against organisational security requirements (policies, standards, contractual and regulatory security requirement)
- Experience delivering and reviewing against Security best practises and frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, COBIT, ISF, ITIL, ENISA, CSA, Cyber Essentials and CIS)
- Cybersecurity and privacy principles and organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Business driven risk management security architecture (SABSA)
- Architectural principles, procedures and roadmap development (TOGAF)
- BCS International Diploma in Consultancy
- Prince 2 Foundation / Practitioner
- IT Service Management (ITIL) Foundation / Practitioner
Competitive Salary + Car + Pension + Sharesave + Professional and Technical training (including conferences)
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We advise customers on their IT strategy implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
So if the above sounds of interest, then please do not hesitate to Click APPLY!