Join us as an In-house Security Officer in London (Blackfriars) and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
You will join our friendly team supporting operational flow and facility safety and you will be responsible for providing a pro-active professional security presence.
- Security protection of our building
- Meet and greet service for visitors, vendors and our colleagues.
- Carry out branch specific tasks and duties
- Ad hoc administrative activities
- Regular CCTV checks and Patrols of our building
- Organising and control of Security Passes
- Engagement with Facilities and Suppliers
- Ensure Security Policies and Procedures are followed
- Managing deliveries for Branch and Employees
- Reporting to the Facilities Building Team Leader
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous security awareness, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficiency with computers and software, including CCTV
- Awareness of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to project a professional image
- An awareness of health and safety
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures