We’ll empower you to put customers first and sell the IT solutions that enable users to maximise productivity. Whether that’s providing end user support, or infrastructure services or projects – in networking and security, data storage and cloud, or workplace mobility .
To design and implement technically, commercially and logistically innovative solutions and services for the provision of products and product related services to our customers enabling sustainable growth.
Leveraging world class product, commercial and market expertise to differentiate Computacenter and enable our customers to accelerate their outcomes
Responsibility to drive Technology sales across all product sets, as a standalone or integrated to wider Service opportunities, via delivery of a a best practice approach to commercials and logistical sales. Create a Team structure that is easy to engage with and has clear deliverables / ownership in harmony with the Line of Business / Service.
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Identifies and opens opportunities across
- More complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline.
- Achieves win/win with customer to maximise value to both Computacenter and customer therefore increasing customer satisfaction
- Ability to negotiate and close contracted services and solutions
- Lead the largest Tech Sourcing (Framework) campaigns
Lead (where appropriate) our largest DaaS campaigns and develop repeatable answer
Support our largest Services campaigns that have a major Tech Sourcing component
Share best practice and knowledge across the broader sales force (in an effort to transfer skills and help breed greater self sufficiency)
Influence our organisational Tech Sourcing Investment plans to support our Customer needs
The Ideal Candidate
Experience of -
- Business Take On
- Project Evolve
- Partner Management
- Portfolio Management function
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.