We’ll empower you to put customers first and sell the IT solutions that enable users to maximise productivity. Whether that’s providing end user support, or infrastructure services or projects – in networking and security, data storage and cloud, or workplace mobility .
Our Strategic Pursuit Sales teams is accountable for securing new business with a focus on Computacenter UK and International clients headquartered in the UK. We lead sales campaigns across all our sectors for both new name and renewal opportunities, ensuring we clearly articulate our value in helping our clients achieve their business goals, and securing the value of their investment in IT. These campaigns demonstrate our credibility and experience of Enabling Users across all our market propositions and leveraging our expertise across Source and Deploy, Consult and Change and Manage and Transform capabilities.
If you are considered to be a sales professional and this sounds like the role for you, why not get in touch?
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex services and complex solution sales to maximise profit
- Responsible for sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Closes standard deals with a degree of complexity and opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Identifies and opens opportunities across
- More complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline.
- Achieves win/win with customer to maximise value to both Computacenter and customer therefore increasing customer satisfaction
- Ability to negotiate and close contracted services and solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- more than 5 year sales experience
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of customers and opportunities
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Comprehensive understanding of Computacenter’s Solutions offerings and basic understanding of Services
- Commercial, Financial and legal understanding
- Negotiation and influencing skills applied across the various customer organisations
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships across a number of larger and more complex customers and opportunities at all levels.
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
- Leadership of virtual Team
- Full understanding of the key Services
- Experience of business financials / services /solutions, the market / the needs / challenges of complex customers.
Competitive salary + bonus + car allowance
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.