Resource Manager (Resource Scheduling)
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our Technical Resources Scheduling division, we continue to expand due to the consistent win of major new customers for Computacenter because we set clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach and are honest with our customers throughout. If you are a manager who delivers solutions rather than talks about them, we are ready to welcome you to the team in Hatfield.
Part of a close-knit Professional Services Resources Scheduling team in Hatfield for multiple prestigious customers, you will enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other. As the Resource Scheduling Resource Manager, you will bring experience of people management in a fast-paced environment, developing service and processes within the scheduling environment, performance & stakeholder management, driving improvements and innovation whilst supporting the practices with improving utilisation.
Join us as a Resource Manager in Hatfield and you will find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and career progression, and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Line management responsibilities for scheduling teams. Responsibilities include monthly 121 meetings, absence and performance management, annual appraisals, training and development
- Assisting the Resource Scheduling management team in producing documentation and supporting via presentations
- Providing advisory role to peer group, customers and direct reports.
- Ensuring process best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business
- Planning and ensuring correct levels of staffing within budgetary limitations
- Ensuring work levels are correctly set and distributed across the team
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance
- Participate in service review meetings with our master vendor and regional teams ensuring that customer requirements are met and we are fulfilling the customer needs
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of departmental and practice goals
- Recruitment of team members
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.”