Public Cloud DevOps Consultant
Are you a Public Cloud DevOps Specialist?
If so, we urgently require Delivery Consultants to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements, where you will be at the forefront of new technologies and new vendors.
These are exceptional career opportunities for proven Public Cloud DevOps Consultants to join our rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice.
Our Consultancy Practice mission is ‘to be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of our people’. Supported by our core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote our ‘Winning Together’ culture.
People development is a core part of our organisational DNA, and many of our most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by our long standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which we were recently upgraded to Silver status.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of Public Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) through automation technologies (Terraform preferred) and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform
- Delivery and management of code repositories to enable the delivery full CI/CD pipelines enabling rapid infrastructure deployment / changes.
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around Public Cloud Public Cloud platforms via Automation Tools
- Establishing best practice in line with the Public Cloud provider (Well Architected on AWS, or Azure Scaffold)
- In depth Terraform experience / knowledge, including securing, module management, Public Cloud provider use and multi user-development environments
- Application transformation awareness / skills
- Practical Migration Experience
- Public Cloud Provider certified
Competitive + Car Package + Good benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures