Principal Consultant - Wireless
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our Consultancy Practice division, we set clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach, and are honest with our customers throughout. If you’re a Network Consultant - NSX who delivers solutions rather than talks about them, we’re ready to welcome you to the team. This is a flexible UK base location role ideally Midlands/South, and will require extensive regular UK wide travel.
As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centres and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
The Consultancy Practice, comprises of around 230 experienced consultants. Their expertise covers a wide range of technology areas and advisory services that supports the delivery of Computacenter's propositions. The consultants are industry recognised as experts in their field, having attained some of the highest vendor qualifications. The consultants are organised into ten focussed teams, covering Networking & Security, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Physical Workplace, Virtual Workplace, Directory, Messaging & Mobility, Enterprise Platforms, Data Optimisation, Cloud, Virtualisation & Automation, Integrated Systems & Implementation and Solutions Architecture. Each team has a Technology Leader and a Resource Manager who lead and manage the consultants.
The Consultancy Practice Mission is: To be recognised by our customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT infrastructure consultancy services in terms of capability, results and the professional development of our people.
An excellent opportunity to Join Computacenter’s dynamic and rapidly expanding Network Consultancy Practice team.
- Assist with pre-sales engagement; qualification of design and/or opportunities to win customer business
- Attend and present at customer meetings to ensure and understanding of customer requirements and to assist with knowledge transfer
- Lead assignments ensuring design solutions meet the customer contractual requirements and on occasions act as Team Leader to achieve appropriate outcomes and deliverables.
- Quality assure all deliverables produced by team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of data
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Computacenter
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies
- Manage design and implementation of low risk/medium scale solutions
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Effective delivery of assignments using Computacenter's methodologies
- Achievement of customer satisfaction target s
- Delivery of quality solutions
- Achievement of utilisation targets
- Successful handover of technology to internal or customer support function
- Enhancement of Computacenter's services reputation with customers, vendors, partners & internal audience
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level or relevant technical experience within a large organisation or IT Industry
- Ability to design complex multi technology solutions
- Proven relevant experience.
- Relevant qualifications or accreditations in one or more technology area(s).
- Ability to design complex technical solutions and provide input into bid, project and technical documents
- Broad knowledge of the business benefits that technical solutions can provide
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present at large internal and external audiences
- Ability to lead and organise a large virtual technical team, with good negotiation skills and people management skills
Competitive + Car or Car Allowance + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues of £3.79 billion an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.