Personal Assistant /PA
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading independent provider of infrastructure services – join us as a Personal Assistant to one of our Directors based in London and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
- Booking and arranging meetings with vendors and senior stakeholders (nationally and internal clients), meeting preparation, producing agendas, producing minutes and following up actions. Taking a pro active approach to daily meeting agendas and requirements obtaining exec briefs before meetings
- Coordinate and produce the 6 monthly Sector plan. Solid PowerPoint skills and attention to detail needed
- Diary management, booking travel arrangement, submitting expenses and mileage logs
- Organising corporate/hospitality events, this includes hosting C level customers and partners, with the ability to network in a social environment with a detailed understanding of the day to day business of Computacenter
- Organise team and office events monthly throughout the year
- Administration of direct reports’ Account Managers and Client Directors, personnel issues, including holiday, bonuses, pay review submission. Taking an active role as part of the management team.
The Ideal Candidate
What we are looking for is previous PA experience with a pro-active personality and ability to work in a fast paced environment. We are also looking for someone with the ability to run and attend events with our key vendors, with strong organisational skills as a high volume of meetings, expenses and travel will need to be managed.
Personal / Executive Assistant
Competitive Salary and core and flexible benefits package
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.