Computacenter is the largest leading Value Added Reseller (VAR) in the UK with revenues in excess of £4 billion a year. Our Group Partner Management division is one of the core mechanisms that assists driving this Global organisation to grow and constantly achieve their annual revenue target.
If you’re a great collaborator with a superb track record then join our highly motivated and industry leading Group Partner Management team as a Partner manager.
Based in the Hatfield Head office with over 1,500 staff and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions in this growing industry.
We’ve become the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
As a Partner Manager at Computacenter you will be responsible for increasing vendor sales and profitability by executing on business plans, market dynamics, incentives and improving our vendor relationships at all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full understanding at a detail level of all vendor compensation programs (rebate, marketing, promotional etc.) and executes own business plan from a starting point of overachieving to maximise profitability of category business
- Detailed & current understanding of the vendor organisation, their solutions, key people, pipeline, their targets and organisation charts
- Providing regular updates to sales of Promotions, Incentives and other information, collaborating with Marketing to ensure business messages are consolidated into campaigns as appropriate and events are planned and executed to a high standard.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors across their organisation, understanding their technology, commercial and product propositions
- Facilitating vendor Quarterly Business reviews and ensuring outcomes are followed-up.
- Proactively assess and exploit changing markets, technology and product releases to ensure the right propositions are communicated to sales to drive growth
- Drive web shop brand showcases/ featured brands
- Closely work with Sourcing Executive to negotiate favourable commercial terms to ensure Computacenter competitive advantage
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will have Partner Management or sales experience with the IT industry, proven customer facing/vendor facing background, ability to build, manage and develop a pipeline which delivers the target. We are looking for people with Enterprise (Networking, software, storage or server) or Workplace experience to be based at one of our key offices in Hatfield or London.
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.