Microsoft Workplace and Cloud SME
Microsoft Workplace and Cloud Specialist
Are you an SME in Microsoft technologies, specifically Azure and Windows 10?
If so, we urgently require Azure and Workplace SME’s at varying levels such as, Implementation, Consultants and Architects, to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements.
- A passion for Azure or Windows 10 solutions with experience in either delivery, design or/and pre-sales
- Advise customers on the drivers for executing organisational change as well as adopting technologies
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in our client’s organisation becoming a trusted advisor to our customers
- If possible assist pre-sales and delivery assurance of digital, technology transformation solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex customer opportunities, including ITTs, RFPs and RFIs
- Understand, define and present maturity models and roadmaps for customer’s Digital transformation journey
- Collaborate with the sales, technical delivery and operational teams in the development of digital workplace engagements that meet customer requirements
- Discover and analyse customers' IT operations and technical state and provide recommendations for improvement
- Continually build and maintain effective relationships with internal and customer stakeholders, by demonstrating empathy, honesty and informed advice
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience within Azure or Windows 10
- Full life-cycle projects, which includes, delivery, design and / or pre-sales
- Knowledge of cloud, workplace and automation (i.e. Terraform and InTune)
- An appetite to deliver a fantastic stakeholder experience
- Flexibility to meet a customer’s needs including travel
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Car
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.