Material Master Data Administrator
Computacenter is the largest leading Value Added Reseller (VAR) in the UK with revenues in excess of £4 billion a year. Our Group Partner Management division is one of the core mechanisms that assists driving this Global organisation to grow and constantly achieve their annual revenue target.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in Partner Management to join us as a Material Master Data Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning and driving a product database set by creating, maintaining and improving all areas of Product Category Information on all systems / platforms, ensuring that our commercial product propositions are market leading, whilst driving efficient business information and processes
- Proactively and reactively creating products codes within SLA with guidance by Team Leader.
- Maintaining product codes (end of life or price maintenance) working with Vendors.
- Maintaining our E-Commerce platforms with various news and product/merchandise information.
- Reviewing and maintain vendor price and availability feed exceptions on a daily basis.
- Reviewing internal and external platforms and print brochure ware with the correct product propositions/key selling data in line with Product Management objectives.
- Supporting Product Management where necessary to maximise productivity and product sales growth in targeted categories
- Analysing and review market trends and pricing data to ensure competitiveness in all areas, feeding back to Product Manager or E-commerce teams recommendations for change.
- Collating and reviewing product sales data to provide feedback on Vendor and Product category growth to management/ stake holders.
- Proactively conducting detailed end to end range reviews to ensure that product catalogue offerings are as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Be a subject matter expert and maintain/manage any internal system classification matrices that drive automated business on internal platforms
- Liaising directly with and supporting tier 2 vendors
The Ideal Candidate
- Good MS Excel skills
- High attention for detail
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Excellent administration skills acquired from a corporate environment
- The ability to proactively engage with internal and external contacts
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach
- SAP Material Master experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
“Computacenter, a provider of first-class IT services for more than 30 years, is a company where people love to work. The reasons are varied: Some people say it’s because they feel like they really matter. Others love to work with big-name clients, showing them the way into a digital future. Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter, you’ll find many reasons to become part of the family.”
We look forward to your online application, which you can submit right here.
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.