We are looking for a vibrant individual to join our dynamic Marketing team!
We deliver innovative, market leading campaigns and customer engagements to create clear differentiation against our competitors. We work collaboratively across the Group delivering compelling and innovative content to help our teams to win.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of marketing campaigns working closely with the Account-Based Marketing, Media & Creative, UK Marketing teams, using both offline and online channels. There will be opportunity to develop knowledge and skills, have access to training and work within a friendly environment
- Assist creating promotional materials including; brochures, marketing copy, events collateral. Working closely with our in-house and external creative agencies, including the web team to develop digital content in support of customer bids.
- Collaborate with virtual teams to ensure the delivery of successful campaigns to deadline.
- Support customer events by ensuring key communications are prepared and delivered to maximise engagement
- Help maintain excellent relationships through exceptional people skills. Establishing close working relationships with sales teams to understand the challenges of our international customer base.
- Bringing creativity and innovation to problem solving and communicating relevant marketing messages
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a can do attitude and enthusiastic approach
- Marketing apprenticeship/degree or CIM qualification and some industry experience preferable
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Well-organised with a customer-orientated approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good administrative skills
About the Company
What we’ll give you
- Supportive working environment
- Knowledgeable diverse team
- Opportunity to develop; either specialising in a specific area of the business or involvement in strategic projects
- Fun and friendly working experience.
In the 35 years since our founding, we have grown steadily and met our goal: to help organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users anywhere in the world it’s needed.
Computacenter is the leading independent provider of digital technology in Europe, enabling users and their businesses in a digital world. About 15,000 employees worldwide advise organisations on digital technology strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures.