Marketing Executive (Social Media)
Computacenter's purpose is to be the trusted enablers of success. This position is within the Group Development team, who enable our customer-facing people to differentiate us through confident positioning, clear communications and compelling campaigns.
You will be responsible for supporting the execution of marketing campaigns, working closely with our Marketing, Web and Creative teams using social media.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Publishing content to the company’s social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) using the company’s social media management platform.
- Managing ad-hoc LinkedIn advertising campaigns and ensuring invoices are reconciled and sent to finance in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting marketing campaign performance using Google Analytics and the company’s Social Media Management platform.
- Capturing stakeholder requirements, managing the production of creative assets and liaising with the web team to support of strategic marketing campaigns.
- Working with the web team to ensure that company’s website is updated on-time to support campaign launches and key announcements.
- Support customer events by ensuring key communications are prepared and delivered to maximise sales engagement and audience attendances.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- A knowledge of and interest in social media marketing techniques in a B2B context
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Marketing degree / CIM qualification or similar
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organised with a customer-orientated approach
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good administrative skills
What we’ll give you
- Supportive working environment
- Knowledgeable diverse team
- Opportunity to develop; either specialising in a specific area of the business or involvement in some strategic projects
- Fun and friendly working experience
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures