Management Accounts Assistant
Supports the Management Accountant and the team. The team is responsible for providing a good first set of numbers to allow accurate and timely reporting of the accounts to the business.
- Ensuring all central account production processes are completed in line with month end timetable, to provide a good set of first numbers.
- Review and analyse a Business Area looking at profitability and margins
- Work with the business to understand and resolve potential issues
- Involvement with ad hoc Finance projects
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Proactively and continuously improve processes and systems at Group Level
- Provide support to other areas of finance and the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA or minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excel to Advanced level
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-financial managers on financial issues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise where appropriate
- Ensure that pre-defined deadlines are regularly hit
- Analyse root cause of issues
- Provide clear, concise information to allow others to put actions in to place
- SAP experience preferable
- Business analysis experience preferred
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Computacenter provides user support, supply chain management, and secure provision of applications and data to support individual working styles and improve collaboration. To achieve this, we assist with consulting as well as the implementation and operation of networks and datacenter infrastructures on or off customers’ premises and in the cloud.
Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas from which our employees provide user support in 30 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.