Management Accountant - Reporting to Head of Group Accounting
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to lead a team to provide accurate, efficient, meaningful financial reporting to the business and ensure that P&L's accurately reflect actual business performance.
Responsible for the delivery of monthly management reporting for the UK & US, the role acts as a prime liaison point with the external auditors and the Group reporting team.
The successful candidate will also provide input into the improvement and development of processes and procedures.
- Ensure all central account production processes are completed in line with month end timetable, to provide a good set of first numbers.
- Provide assurance over the Total Company numbers
- Review and analyse SG&A
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of Accounting Master Data
- Responsible for the adoption of CC best practice and to ensure consistency of service.
- Acting as a point of escalation on complex accounting issues and providing appropriate support to other team members
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalate when appropriate.
- Manages, develops and coaches team of staff and implements performance management solutions where required
- Develop and motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Maintain confidentiality in all business-related matters.
- Proactively and continuously improve processes and systems at Company Level
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Management level to build and maintain customer relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA or proven relevant experience in similar role
- Advanced academic background, preferably to good degree level or equivalent
- Proven track record of work experience in a challenging commercial environment
- Proven commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of relevant functional systems including Excel to Advanced level and SAP.
- Experience in dealing with and influencing multi-tier management
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for functional area
- Business Analysis experience preferred
- Experience of multi-tasking and working to pre-defined deadlines.
Competitive + benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Computacenter provides user support, supply chain management, and secure provision of applications and data to support individual working styles and improve collaboration. To achieve this, we assist with consulting as well as the implementation and operation of networks and datacenter infrastructures on or off customers’ premises and in the cloud.
Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas from which our employees provide user support in 30 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.