Junior Shift Technician
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We enable users and their businesses by providing great service, keeping our promises and taking responsibility. If you share our approach, why not join us as a Junior Shift Technician in Hatfield?
The Junior Shift Technician will report to the Shift Team Leader/Building services manager. They will assist the engineering team with the effective recovery, rectification of any faults and planned maintenance on the MHE /Site building services equipment to include Air Conditioning, power supply and distribution, hot and cold water services, fire alarm systems, standby power generators, sprinklers, heating and ventilation controls.
- Have attained / working towards a level 3 qualification in engineering.
- Willing to attend training courses in order to obtain necessary competence / skills
- Computer Literate
- Good Team Player
- Self – Motivated and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work at height
- Astute practical awareness of Health and Safety principles
About the Company
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.