International Business Support Administrator
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our International business support division, we continue to expand our international capability and coverage because we set clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach, and are honest with our customers throughout. If you’re a business administrator who delivers and can support our team then, we’re ready to welcome you to the team.
Computacenter International is the Group’s Centre of Excellence for the international (multi-country) extension of Computacenter’s services & solutions. We do this by:
> Building International Capability and Coverage to meet our customers’ diverse needs
> Strengthening Computacenter’s ability to deliver International Services while providing the necessary control to ensure these services are delivered consistently and to the highest quality
> Supporting our European Sales organizations in growing our International Business and Customers base
In our International team you will be acting as a single point of contact for customers, internal sales and services teams for information, qualification and delivery of international requirements for Projects, non-complex services and product requests across Computacenter’s countries and Computacenter’s International Partner Network.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Qualification of all new inbound and outbound international opportunities
- Assist with margin, capability and pricing research in multiple countries
- Ensure multi-country quotations are processed within specific requested timelines and requirements
Ensure the appropriate trading accounts are set up in each country with appropriate credit limits
- Identify Sales Order Processing points of contacts per country per account
- Ensure product and service orders are processed within customer specific SLA in each country
- Escalation point for problem resolution
- Produce reports as required
- Resolve any invoice queries and process all external/internal billing
- Support service managers with resolution of customer invoice queries
- Support Commercial Manger in updating and reconciliations of Handbooks
The Ideal Candidate
Your experience in a business support environment will already have given you an understanding of customer care and ability to communicate effectively with customers, International Partners and internal departments you’re likely to have a high level of numeracy, literacy and good MS office experience and ability to work alone or as part of a team
International Business Support Specialist/Administrator
About the Company
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our corporate and government clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about Computacenter
- Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
- Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
- Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
- Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.