International Business Management Graduate Programme
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our very first International
Business Management Graduate Programme. This 9 month fast-track development
programme, centred in the UK and Germany, is designed to accelerate the most
talented individuals into the world of IT service delivery. This unique journey could be
the start to the rest of your career.
Based on customer sites, our Service Managers really are at the front line of our business.
Collaborating across business units and globally, both internally and externally, you will be
able to articulate our full portfolio of services and solutions and work with our customers to
ensure that their business needs and demands are met.
• Three months learning about our business with insight rotations into our core functions
to understand our offerings to customers
• You will join a handpicked cohort of internal staff to form a Service Management Academy
following an in depth Computacenter and Industry training & development pathway
• You will be focused on “in role” learning of IT Service Management both within the UK and
• On successful completion of the programme, you’ll be offered a role as an IT Service
Manager within Computacenter’s Global Service Management business
• Programme runs from July to March
• Company mentors and coaches throughout the programme.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• Over the 9 months we will provide you with the essential skills and business acumen to
become world-class Service Management professionals, and build successful careers.
• International business experience
• Opportunities to network directly with our Senior Management.
• Understand the role of a Service Manager and managing customer contracts successfully
• Become a business leader in the IT sector
• To prepare yourself for a customer facing role with some of the largest public and private
enterprises in the UK and beyond.
• Strengthen your strategic thinking and problem solving skills
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
• A minimum of 2:1 honours degree in any discipline*
• Self-motivated individuals with an interest in IT/technology and customer service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Great team player with the ability to build strong professional working relationships
• Ambition, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
*We accept applications from any graduate no matter how long ago you graduated
• Competitive Salary
• Fully funded training
• 23 days holiday per annum
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of
IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their
business. We advise organisations on IT strategy,
implement the most appropriate technology, optimise
its performance, and manage our customers’
At Computacenter we are strong believers in our people
as the core foundation for sustaining competitive
advantage. We are looking for ambitious individuals who
would thrive on the opportunity to be a part of this!