Inside Sales Team Leader
If you’ve set your heart on a career in IT and especially Inside Sales, join Computacenter as an Inside Sales Team Leader and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions.
We’ve become the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop
Inside Sales are here to manage and deliver product and supply chain engagements for our customers across the Group. With a team of circa 500 people across Germany, UK, France and Belgium, we transact over 750,000 orders per annum. Our remit is broad and covers pre sales engagement, business take on, in life quote, order management and margin control as well as post sales billing management.
Join us as an Inside Sales Team Leader and you’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a dynamic, action-orientated and supportive environment where business leaders are accessible.
- Working with the Line Manager to create a dynamic, proactive and commercial team
- Bringing stakeholders from across the business together to achieve a common goal
- Supporting the Line Manager to drive efficiency improvements
- Sharing and implementing best practice
- Ensuring the team is dedicated to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Working with the Line Manager to develop vendor relationships & knowledge to support growth of the transactional business
- Continually coaching individuals to improve commercial skills and overall performance
- Being the first point of escalation for team queries
- Managing absence including holiday and sickness
- Working with the Line Manager to manage resources efficiently e.g. resourcing to average workload rather than peaks
- Driving vendor commercial programmes in line with business targets
The Ideal Candidate
We seek a skilled team leader with a positive, can-do attitude, and with the ability to coach and support a team of experienced individuals. We are looking for someone who can make challenging decisions that are right for the business and can work collaboratively across different areas of the company.
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.