Information Security Governance Officer - International Team
Computacenter is the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses. Our business has a family feel and is as much about people as it is about technology. We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as an Information Security Governance Officer and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
Our Group Information Assurance function are responsible for the security management of Computacenter and Managed Service Customer Information Assets.
Our Mission Statement is: We empower collaboration on information assurance Group-wide across Computacenter and our customers. Our aim is to simplify the implementation, operation and verification of information assurance processes, technology and standards, enabling our partners to pursue strategic opportunities securely.
You’ll be working as part of an agile, talented and motivated Group Information Assurance team, as an Information Security Governance Officer in our head office in Hatfield. As an internationally operating IT service provider, we are among the best and attach particular importance to the information security of the Computacenter Group and it’s services. Therefore, within our international Group Information Assurance team, you’ll take accountability for the continual improvement of security policies and standards as well as ownership of security processes to ensure that we meet the requirements of security standards such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, TISAX.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsibility for the maintenance and continual improvement of the corporate Information Security Management System (ISMS) Framework including methodologies, procedures, templates and FAQ
- Responsibility of some of our Information Security processes, reviewing their effectiveness as Process Owner (strategical/tactical) and driving continual improvement based on Audit findings, Security Risks, Security Incidents and changes of regulatory requirements
- You will work hand in hand with GIA’s security functions and Computacenter's key control owner (such as HR, Facility, Partner Management) and lead the Interested Party Forums
- Contact with special interest groups and forums to allow for best practice to be gained and shared with other internal departments, as required.
- Ensuring that our business, security compliance and customer needs and deadlines are met, keeping all balls in the air and prioritizing your own work plans.
- Writing management reports using tools and processes that enable you to deliver accurate, timely data
- Contributing to achieving the KPIs and performance goals of the entire department to ensure and even improve – business value!
The Ideal Candidate
Information security is part of your passion - you are always informed about current events, studies and developments. We’re looking for an Information Security Governance Officer who has experience and understanding of ISO27001 Information Security Standards, a good working knowledge of security related legal and regulatory requirements, the ability to manage and deliver tasks through to successful conclusion.
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on information security or a sound education with appropriate further training, certifications such as CISA, CISM or CISMP are advantageous.
- Experience with the creation of security guidelines, standards and processes in an international environment taking into account country-specific security compliance requirements is essential
- Good knowledge of security technologies and data protection requirements rounds off your profile.
- The ability to identify and drive security service improvements, paying particular attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You have interpersonal skills, dealing with stakeholders at all levels up to senior management
- You enjoy clear, targeted communication (verbal and written) with the ability to present complex issues in a confident and understandable manner to a non-technical audience; Knowledge of French is a great advantage.
- You are interested in expanding your SharePoint knowledge to ensure that as a super-user you can manage and present controlled documents.
If you also enjoy intercultural work and are interested in occasional business trips within Europe, then we would like to say "Welcome" to the team!
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.