IT in Business Industrial Placement
We’re looking for 2 industrial placements to join our Global Managed Services team for a 13 month programme. Roles available include Commercial Management; improving profitability of the department and costing for new business, and Service Transition; project managing the introduction of new customers and services.
GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICES (GMS)
The GMS Division comprises a Global Service Desk; enabling organisations to deliver responsive, cost effective support to users working in multiple locations, on multiple devices and Infrastructure Support for most of the Contractual Services delivered to our customers from Event Management through to Datacenters.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• A specific role adding value to the business as well as individual project
• Structured development programme including personal development such as Presentation Skills.
• Opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification (ITIL)
• ‘Hands-on’ experience in a fast paced environment which will provide an opportunity to learn how IT services are delivered, learning from experts in their fields.
• Exposure to a global corporate environment with an opportunity to work with colleagues across the world (e.g. Spain, France, Germany, South Africa)
• Post placement scheme support.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
We’re seeking individuals who are on track for at least a 2:1 honours degree, in any subject, and are in the penultimate year of their degree.
• You don’t need to have any previous work experience or specific IT knowledge to apply.
• We accept applications from all degree disciplines not just IT as this is a business placement not a technical IT placement.
In terms of characteristics we are looking for applicants who:
• Are driven and committed to provide outstanding levels of service;
• Enjoy team collaboration and can build good working relationships at
• Can adapt to situations and step out of their comfort zone to solve problems and make decisions;
• Contribute ideas and suggestions on how we can be more innovative;
• Are organised with the ability to learn and analyse information quickly.
About the Company
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 4 January 2019.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please visit: www.computacenter.com/careers