IT Vendor Partner Manager
Computacenter is the largest leading Value Added Reseller (VAR) in the UK with revenues in excess of £3.25 billion a year. Our Group Partner Management division is one of the core mechanisms that assists driving this Global organisation to grow and constantly achieve their annual revenue target. If you’ve set your heart on a career as an IT Vendor Partner manager in a highly motivated and industry leading team, then join our growing Group Partner Management team. Our team is based in the Hatfield Head office with over 1,500 staff and you’ll find there’s everything in place for you to realise your ambitions in this growing industry.
We’ve become the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. So you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we’ll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
As a Vendor Partner Manager at Computacenter you will be responsible for driving vendor sales and profitability by executing on business plans, market dynamics, incentives and improving our vendor relationships at all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Full understanding at a detail level of all vendor compensation programs (rebate, marketing, promotional etc.) and executes own business plan from a starting point of overachieving to maximise profitability of category business
- Detailed & current understanding of the vendor organisation, their solutions, key people, pipeline, their targets and organisation charts
- Providing regular updates to sales of Promotions, Incentives and other information, collaborating with Marketing to ensure business messages are consolidated into campaigns as appropriate and events are planned and executed to a high standard.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors across their organisation, understanding their technology, commercial and product propositions
- Facilitating vendor Quarterly Business reviews and ensuring outcomes are followed-up.
- Proactively assess and exploit changing markets, technology and product releases to ensure the right propositions are communicated to sales to drive growth
- Drive web shop brand showcases/ featured brands
- Closely work with Sourcing Executive to negotiate favourable commercial terms to ensure Computacenter competitive advantage
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will have IT Vendor Partner Management or sales experience with the IT industry, proven customer facing/vendor facing background, ability to build, manage and develop a pipeline which delivers the target. We are looking for people with Enterprise Scale Vendor experience either directly or via Distribution with vendors such as IBM, Lonovo, Oracle etc or product areas including Networking, Software, Storage/Server or Workplace space.
The ideal locations are based at one of our key offices in Hatfield, Reading or London.
Location: Hatfield, London or Reading
Competitive Basic salary + Bonus + Core and fully flexible benefits package
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.