Group Reporting Architect
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and capable individual to join the Group Operational Processes and Tooling (GOPT) team which sits within Group Industrialisation. The successful individual will be responsible for the managing a ‘front door’ process, working closely with pre-sales and implementation teams to determine customers reporting requirements. They will own the group reporting standards and will apply these standards across our customer base, comprising large, challenging and complex managed services contracts. This person will play a pivotal role in the wider virtual team focussing on internal and external relationship management, as well as ensuring that Computacenter are delivering against our contractual obligations.
- Working very closely with Pre-Sales teams and Deal Architects, gathering and validating customer reporting requirements for new business and re-contracting deals.
- Excellent stakeholder management, managing virtual teams from the customer through to technical delivery teams.
- Sets own direction, works with autonomy and authority and is able to adapt quickly to new customers situations.
- Ownership of Group Reporting standards documentation and group enterprise reporting technology in its application and its adoption.
- Validate the compliance of deals identifying standard and non-standard items and allocating appropriate costs.
- Proactively raise change requests for tooling and data warehouse teams. Handling, vetting and approving new non-standard reporting requirements.
- Working alongside Service Line Owners in the development of new process standards.
- Strong technical background in Business Intelligence, enabling you to design, consult and develop robust implementation plans, fully interlocking with other technical, customer and process dependencies.
- Ensure what the company sells can be translated into what can be operated based on standards.
- Maintain confidentiality in all business related matters.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to the business.
- Application of lessons learned to feed into the continual improvement process.
- Demonstrating a creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Develop effective working relationships through influencing and advising
- Performing as a credible capable professional and an expert in the relevant field.
The Ideal Candidate
- Expected to have experience working at a senior level in Change Management, Programme Management.
- Comfortable presenting and negotiating with customers at executive level.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills, including driving customers on their activities that we are dependent on
- Expected to have experience in Corporate Business Intelligence in its applications both technically and operationally – familiar with Microsoft eDWH, SSAS, SSIS, Report presentation applications.
- Outstanding organisational and project planning skills to assure the quality of any change programmes – experience in MSP, APM or Prince2 to robustly plan and de-risk up front wherever possible.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to ensure that key sponsors and executives have the critical stats information at a glance and are presented with decisions and support needed.
- Business intelligence experience – Microsoft, Oracle, eDWH, BI presentation tools
- Microsoft Excel skills (preferably with some macro knowledge).
- Understanding of contracts
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy
- Strong problem solving and innovation skills
- Experience in customer facing environments
Flexible in work location, some European travel may also be required
Competitive Salary + Car + Core and Voluntary Benefits
1 x UK with travel to alternate CC and customer sites as required.
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.