Group Internal Communications Team Leader
If you have set your heart on a career in Marketing, join Computacenter as an Internal Communications Team Leader and you will find that everything is in place for you to realise your ambitions. A fantastic opportunity has presented itself where you will be responsible for managing the operations of the Internal Communications Team, including process development, output quality, engagement with senior management and input to Group communications strategy.
Working in a dynamic environment with inspiring individuals, you will be providing high level consultancy within internal communications to business stakeholders and the team, and will include the following –
- Ensure that all collateral meets company style and brand guidelines
- Motivate, develop and coach the team to ensure the delivery of communications and business objectives
- Act as the point of escalation on complex issues and provide support to team members
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice and continual improvement in delivery of service to business
- Establish productive relationships and networks at Senior Management Level
- Responsible for the development and adoption of repeatable content and CC best practice
- Ensure the Group Intronet maintains agreed standards for style, content, updates and messaging
- Implement and improve the group intronet management processes
- Support decision-making for future strategy
- Prepare and plan content, including resources, project plan, work packages, milestones and deadlines
- Assess situations, issues and opportunities and escalates when appropriate
- Liaise across countries to ensure that material is customised where required for specific country use
The Ideal Candidate
Required skills –
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language – both written and verbal
- High degree of self-organisation and independence
- Credible and competent in managing people, process and output quality
- Credible with executive and operations management
- Experience of developing best practice policies and procedures for internal communications
- Clear vision of outputs in terms of quality, process and efficiency
- Structured, purposeful way of working, even in critical situations
- Experience in document management using Office 365 tools including SharePoint
Desired skills –
- Good working knowledge of the Computacenter Group organisation
- Good command of the written and spoken French and or German language
The position requires you to ensure alignment between the team resources and objectives with stakeholders needs, and to develop and drive efficient, repeatable processes and content, ensuring high quality output from across the team.
Salary - Competitive & Benefits
Location - can be based from Hatfield or London
About the Company
Computacenter is the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions to large corporate and public sector organisations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructures and to deliver digital transformation. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 and employs approx. 15,000 people worldwide.
Key facts about Computacenter
Computacenter is the leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 14,700 staff employed across the Group with 4100 working in the UK. 2017 adjusted profit before tax was £106.2 million, up from £86.4 million in 2016. Revenues £3.79 billion again an increase from £3.25 billion on the previous year.
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.