Graduate Project Manager
At Computacenter we are strong believers in our people as the core foundation for sustaining competitive advantage. We are looking for ambitious graduates who would thrive on the opportunity to be a part of Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In simple terms, what we do is advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance and manage our customers’ infrastructures.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing team of Graduate Project Managers. Our programme is designed to put you on a fast track to becoming an established Project Manager within 18 months.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• Support and investment to achieve qualifications such as PRINCE2 in addition to a comprehensive training and development plan.
• Exposure to other functions across our business including: Engineering, Supply Chain, Sales and Central Operations to give you a real understanding of how we operate as a whole and the crucial role Project Managers play in delivering exceptional services to our customers.
• The opportunity to work on a diverse range of both public and private sector customer accounts, such as British Gas, John Lewis, Heathrow Airport and many companies in the top FTSE100.
• Opportunities to network directly with our Senior Management team.
• The opportunity to develop an understanding of the IT Industry
• Understanding and exposure to working in a Customer Supplier environment
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
• A minimum of 2:1 degree or above from any discipline.
• You’ve graduated in the last two years.
• This is a national role so you’ll need to hold a full UK driving licence and be able to travel across the UK. The first six months of the programme will be based in our Hatfield office with the opportunity to be based at one of our other national offices after this initial training period
• Language skills are desirable but not essential.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
• You will be joining a team of 400+ professional Project Managers.
• You will be part of a select intake of high calibre individuals going through the programme together
• Company mentors and coaches from the Projects Practice throughout the programme.
• Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
• Performance related career progression
£27,000 Per Annum + Car + £1,000 Welcome Bonus and standard benefits
About the Company
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 25 January 2019
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please visit: