Global Process Owner
Do you have a passion for defining Global Processes.? If so, we have several opportunities that we should discuss.
Computacenter is a Europe’s leading independent IT provider, and we have a brand-new division whose responsibility is looking to fundamentally change and improve the way we deliver supply chain services to our clients around the world.
Key to supporting the change, we are looking to hire several highly specialised “Global Process Owners” to drive change and ongoing transformational projects.
These roles have high visibility, exec board sponsorship and are key to ensuring that we continue to be competitive and ahead of the competition.
The areas range from (Low-Value orders with High volume business transactions) through to (High-Value with low-volume orders)
The team responsible for taking this forward will ultimately have 30 or so members, aligned to a wider collective function
What does this mean for you?
- You will be instrumental in changing the way that the organisation works globally.
- The role will evolve from driving and implementing change, to the ongoing maturity and regular improvements.
- Directly engaging with the senior stakeholders globally to make informed decisions
The Ideal Candidate
What can you bring to us?
- You must be able to think strategically and connect the end to end process.
- Can lead and engage with senior stakeholders within the wider business.
- A high degree of process and functional knowledge.
- You must also be action orientated
- Proven experience of working either EMA or globally around Processes and improvements.
- Exceptional knowledge of ensuring that we have an efficient process that drives quality and reduce cost to serve transaction.
- Experience of owning an optimum process design with input from a senior stakeholder community.
- Knowledge of key vendors from within Information Technology arena, understanding of logistics and order fulfilment and the aligned sales functions.
Global Process Owner – International Supply Chain
SE England based – with regular European travel
Competitive Basic salary + Core and Voluntary Benefits package
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.