Global Mobility Manager
The landscape of Global Mobility is evolving at Computacenter, we are a growing international business with new locations/acquisitions, global customers seeking top talent and services across multiple geographies and have a workforce who seek to collaborate across borders. To support these developing business needs, we now need to hire a dedicated role to help shape the function and service delivery for the future.
As a Global Mobility Manager, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of Assignment processes, you'll act as the lead internal advisor and subject matter expert to senior stakeholders and business partners covering all aspects of global mobility from Business Travelers, Short-Term and Long-Term Assignments, Commuters and Permanent Transfers across EMEA and the Americas.
The main deliverables and projects of the role will be to lead the implementation of a new Global Policy Framework to achieve a consistent approach to assignment management in all regions. In parallel to this, you will also lead the pilot of a further developed outsourced model with our existing Tax and Relocation providers, establishing clear procedures, SLAs and communications between all parties. You focus will be establishing excellence in customer experience for the assignees and business managers whilst balancing this with commercial costs and compliance.
You will lead the design, establishment and fulfillment of the service requirements of the function, working closely with an existing part time team member, utilizing their existing skills and knowledge whilst also helping develop their expertise for the future.
Reporting to the Reward Manager, you’ll be part of a wider Global Reward Function within HR and have key relationships across the Global HR Function with Senior HR Business Partners.
The role is for a 12-month fixed term contract, with a view that after the outsourcing model & new policy framework has been properly embedded, we will assess what level of oversight and governance is required from an internal role to sustain the ongoing model.
The Ideal Candidate
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Have strong numerical and problem-solving skills, with intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Have robust global mobility experience working within an in-house environment across the EMEA and America regions. Prior experience in related fields such as compensation, benefits, payroll, finance a plus.
- Experience of interpreting complex tax, social security and package data.
- Have an eye for detail in terms of written information as well as strong project management skills.
- Have exceptional communication, collaboration and consultation skills; experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the globe at all levels.
- Be able to adapt positively to changing work priorities and patterns; ensuring key deadlines continue to be met.
- Have strong personal ownership for quality of work and impact, and extremely service oriented.
12 Months FTC
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.