First Line Analyst
Role involves providing users front line helpdesk support and will involve performing a range of technical tasks assisting with any hardware and software issues.
- Taking approximately 20 -30 calls per day from users with technical issues, trying to resolve at first contact.
- Logging all calls and tickets with details of user issues using Remedy Call Management system.
- Managing your queue of tickets, making sure all tickets are updated at least once per day.
- Resetting passwords using Active Directory.
- Remotely accessing user’s workstations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft software issues with emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any issues.
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
- Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
- Following security processes in line with company processes and regulations.
- Working to Service Level Agreements, such as duration to resolve the issue and average call handling time.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working within a customer focused environment.
- Previous IT Desktop service experience would be advantageous, although not mandatory – but candidates should have a good understanding and working knowledge of IT desktop concepts.
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
- Demonstrates customer service to a high standard.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Articulate and methodical in approach
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Team Player
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.