Finance Business Analyst
Computacenter has completed the implementation of a SAP based Group ERP system, which has enabled the business to operate a consistent model on a European basis. This and other organisational changes continue to create new opportunities within the Finance organisation which has resulted in a requirement for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a dynamic and expanding team responsible for business profitability assurance. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating efficient analysis whilst supporting the Finance Managers.
- Weekly/monthly analysis of customer / line of business area & SG&A and identification of potential issues with meaningful commentary.
- Resolve any issues arising from customer /line of business issues with the business and escalate via finance manager to provide a good set of first numbers.
- Working with commission analyst and finance manager to ensure any adjustments are managed correctly.
- Responsible for own business area assurance. Provide cover and support to other analysts.
- Collation and reporting of “open positions” at the month end to drive decision making.
- Review Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Issue monthly Financial Reporting packs
- Work with the Finance Managers to provide support and help with any requests for additional information.
- Support business and Finance manager with forecast, budget and P&L reviews.
- Work with the business to understand and improve processes and systems
- Provide ad hoc support to other areas of finance and the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA or Qualified by experience and minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Excel to Advanced level
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-financial managers on financial issues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise where appropriate.
- Ensure that pre-defined deadlines are regularly met.
- Analyse root cause of issues and drive process improvements on own business area
- Provide clear and concise information and work with senior finance managers to drive decision making.
- Business Intelligence experience preferable
- SAP experience preferable
Competitive + Bonus + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.