Computacenter is one of Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses. We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs – join us as a Finance Assistant based in Hatfield and we’ll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions. As a FTSE 250 PLC, we are rooted in core European countries, Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centre’s and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa and Asia from which our employees provide user support in 18 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.
- To receive and process all manual invoice and credit requests, in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Ensure all request types are appropriately authorised, with valid and signed paperwork
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions raised
- Verify calculations and input codes in to Accounting system(s) in an accurate manner
- Work with Sales People and Finance Management to meet SLA’s
- To ensure reconciliations are completed on a weekly/monthly basis, as appropriate.
- Ownership of queries through to conclusion
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for an experienced finance clerk/assistant that has good Microsoft and Excel skills with the ability to work on their own initiative, excellent attention to detail and good all round organisational and administrative skills.
Finally, any SAP skills would be a distinct advantage for any potential applicant
Competitive + Benefits
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services worldwide, enabling users and their business in a digital world. Our 15,000 employees worldwide support our customers on their path to digital transformation. Since our foundation in 1981, we have grown steadily and we are proud to have been able to provide first-class support to our local & international customers with their IT strategy and concepts, implementation of the best-suited technology and management of their IT infrastructure anywhere in the world that it’s needed.
In doing this, we help CIOs and IT departments, in organisations around the world, maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
As we indicate in our values, Winning Together, we pride ourselves in our teamwork, our dedication to our keeping our promises, and offer a work environment that is friendly, open and supportive. Just like our customers, we want to see our employees learn and grow to their fullest potential.