Event Scheduling Supervisor
If you have your heart set on a real game changing career within IT, come and join our Events Scheduling team based in Milton Keynes. You will have all the tools and opportunities you need to be a success. Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance and manage our customers’ infrastructures.
- Operational Performance reviews for the service delivered
- Ticket queue management and ownership
- Active management within the CES Operation, using appropriate escalation as needed
- Collaborate with other Supervisors & Team Leaders to ensure appropriate staffing
- Manage the service by such activities as Daily Reviews and attendance to ES calls as required
- Manage planned and unplanned absence in conjunction with the Team Leaders
- First point of escalation for the CES service
- Participate in the Scheduler recruitment process, and ensure new starters are ready to start their role
- Maintain knowledge and ensure scheduling best practices are adhered to
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and comply with any reasonable management requests
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able demonstrate a good understanding of Excel, ITSM and a knowledge of Cognito – Operational Performance Management Tool as well as the below:
- Experience of relevant business systems e.g. SAP
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Plans & organises own workload
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail , ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
Competitive Salary + Attractive Benefits Package
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We can advise customers on their IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our clients’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Our clients are served by offices across the UK, Germany, France, the Benelux countries, Spain and South Africa. We also serve our customers’ global requirements through our extensive partner network.
Key facts about us
Our focus is on corporate and government organisations, typically of from 500 to 10,000 employees, and large enterprises of 10,000 or more employees.
Over 12,000 staff employed across the Group. 2016 adjusted profit before tax was £86.4 million. Revenues were £3.25 billion
Over 70% of Computacenter’s Group revenue comes from services, software, and sales of enterprise products such as servers and connectivity/networking technology
Achieve great things - for yourself, our customers and our business
At Computacenter we win together by making sure all our people have the autonomy to get things done and to find excellent solutions for our customers.