Contract Role - Payments Support Analyst – SWIFT& SafeWatch
SWIFT Technical Consultant job in Central London - ASAP start
We require an experienced SWIFT consultant to work with our customer in Central London on a contractual basis. Here you will focus on upgrading the SWIFT Infrastructure for a leading bank located in Central London. You will provide consultancy focus on the system upgrades on site and should be a specialist in SWIFT / EastNet systems with a high level of client facing focus.
This is an application and system support role involving the management of SWIFT Alliance Access, SafeWatch Reporting & Filtering, for the processing of CHAPS and International payments along with Securities Lending instructions within SGCB. The successful applicant will work closely with Front & Back Office Support team around the country, Development and other technical teams to ensure the availability of business critical applications, both from a BAU support and a projects perspective.
As a higher end consultant / specialist you should be comfortable working with high level stakeholders and engaging in best practice within a financial institution.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Day to day support of SWIFT Alliance to process FIN, MX and CREST DEX Msg processing
- Day to day support of SafeWatch, EN.TDR and other associated payments applications
- Responsible for the installation, testing & deployment of upgrades & patches to SWIFT Alliance, SafeWatch & EN.TDR.
- Monitor the performance of payments applications, investigate & report upon any issues or trends
- Provide hands-on BAU support including early/late rotas and on call out of hours support
- Ensure DR services are maintained to the same standard as production
- Liaise with Business users & application vendors to investigate and resolve payment application issues
- Understand the I AM Risk principles and follow and promote the risk culture within your area of responsibility
- In carrying out your role, be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risk using the appropriate Company procedures and channels
- Take ownership of assigned projects within the team
- Assist other IT & Business Teams with the completion of Internal & External Audits
The Ideal Candidate
EastNets SafeWatch & EN.TDR, SWIFT Alliance Access, AML Processing, Payment & International Securities processing knowledge, CREST
MS SQL, Linux/Solaris, MQ, ControlM
Spanish language skills would be desirable but not essential
This a 3 month rolling Contract role
Applicant will be required to work as part of a shift rota and to provide on call support outside of working hours (both o/n and at weekends)
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.