Client Director - FS
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and solutions. In our Sales division, we continue to expand our pipeline and record of business wins because we set clear expectations, take a straightforward and pragmatic approach, and are honest with our customers. We are looking for a number of Client Directors to join our Sales division, responsible for the strategy, management and growth of a portfolio of key customers, as well as the sales leadership of a virtual and UK based team of Account Managers.
- Manage customer liaison to transact complex transformational service sales and complex solution sales to maximize profit
- Responsible for sales campaign, adherence to sales methodology and communication to all stakeholders to win the sale.
- Responsible for initial negotiations for long term contract sales
- Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities.
- Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
- Develops strategy to maintain and increase market share
- Inspires sales team to drive and maximize profits
- Identifies and opens opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline.
- Leadership and motivation of sales team to develop, coach and performance manage the sales team to drive behaviour and performance
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level education or relevant experience
- 10 + years relevant sales experience in an IT environment
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships up to board level within any organisation.
- Leadership of virtual Team
- Management of sales team and campaign
- Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
- Experience of business financials / services /solutions, the market / the needs / challenges of complex customers.
- Experience of winning and losing large contractual deals (over TCV £10m) and demonstrating learning from this
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value contractual sales.
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
- Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
- Engages with Sector boards and experts to understand new trends
Package Description - Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus
About the Company
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent IT provider, with about 15,000 employees worldwide. We work at the heart of digitalisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, optimising its performance, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.