Change Management Industrial Placement
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We advise customers on their IT strategy and implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. The Group Industrialisation Team is responsible for the continual improvement, change and modernisation of the way that Computacenter delivers services both to customers and internally. Through a portfolio of business change and technology enhancement projects it strives to make Computacenter a better choice for employees and its customers.
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our Business Industrialisation team for a 13 month placement. The role will be Hatfield based with European travel.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
• You will be involved and gain experience in major business initiatives and continuous improvement projects on corporate structure, technology advancements and internal processes across Computacenter
• Taking board level strategic objectives through to realisation, including working with the organisation’s senior management team
• Awareness of organisational and cultural differences found in large International businesses
• Hands-on experience analysing problem areas and what can be done to improve them
OVERVIEW OF PROJECTS YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
• Design and implementation of new processes to improve efficiency across the organisation
• Introduction of new systems across the globe; Improving the way Computacenter delivers services to its customers
• Re-organisation projects related to company structure to meet business
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
We’re seeking individuals who are on track for at least a 2.1 honours degree with content relating to Business Management, Project Management, International Business or Change Management. We’re seeking people who really want to get involved, don’t mind frequent travel and are self-motivated, and have good business problem solving skills. Language skills are desirable but not essential.
In terms of characteristics we are looking for applicants who:
• Are confident to analyse business problems to find alternatives
• Want to see projects through to completion and demonstrate the results
• Communicate well and confidently
• Enjoy working in small teams, sometimes on confidential and high impact topics
• Will spend time researching to the right solution before putting forward changes
• Are numerically and commercially astute
About the Company
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our
programme. Please submit your CV by 4 January 2019
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody
who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please visit: