We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Change Management function on customer site in Derby. Coming into a lively and friendly team, the successful individual will be responsible for performing the Change Management function for our IT Service customers, ensuring that exceptional standards of customer satisfaction are achieved, ensuring all SLA/OLAs are met, and working to strict ITIL standards. Due to the nature of the work, you must be Security Cleared, or are eligible be security cleared to be considered.
- Receive and process, to agreed minimum acceptance criteria, all submitted changes
- Fully manage the review cycle, taking accountability for progression or rejection of changes
- Manage the approval process, interfacing and communication with approval stakeholders as necessary
- Support the CAB process, by compiling preparation documentation and minutes
- Record the outcome of each implemented change, performing a thorough review of the outcome
- Instigate the Post Change Review process in the event a change has failed
- Report non-compliance events to the respective Change Manager
- Manage any aged records fully, to ensure relevant and accurate change information
- Contribute to any process or service improvement initiatives
- Support SLAs, KPIs and OPIs for Change Management Services, both customer and internal
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- ITIL Foundation level accredited
- SC clearance
- Significant experience in Change Management environment
- A full understanding of Change Management best practices.
- Experience in administering and Enterprise Service Management tool
- PC Literate, ability to use standard MS Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to listen and understand the customer’s requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Location - Derby
Salary - Competitive
About the Company
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business in a digital world. We advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT for internal and external users.
Computacenter provides user support, supply chain management, and secure provision of applications and data to support individual working styles and improve collaboration. To achieve this, we assist with consulting as well as the implementation and operation of networks and datacenter infrastructures on or off customers’ premises and in the cloud.
Computacenter combines global reach with local expertise. We operate Infrastructure Operations Centers and Group Service Desks across Europe, South Africa, Asia and the Americas from which our employees provide user support in 30 languages. Customers with global requirements are served through an extensive international partner network, which mirrors the requirements of our European-headquartered client base.